Sunday, December 28, 2014

Virtuous Deception by Leiann B. Wrytes Review

The typeset of the book was done very well.
There were very few errors (maybe 3 to 4) in the entire book. Those of which included spelling and a missing word here or there.
I loved the cover of the book. I thought that it was very fitting and professional. The back cover was nicely done also. Neither was cluttered.
I was a little confused when I read the book description. I felt that the description could have been written out a little more. There was way more to the book than the synopsis expressed.  As I was reading the first two chapters I was a little confused due to the synopsis, but as the book proceeded it was out of this world. The storyline was awesome and flowed perfectly. There were twists and turns on every page. Leiann B. Wrytes did her thing with this novel. There was no way of knowing what was going to happen next. As soon as I thought I had it…I was wrong!!!! This book shows the ultimate six degrees of separation. I thought it was an awesome read.  I am looking forward to A Virtuous Deception 2.
I would give it 4.5 Pens!

-Neshia


No comments:

Post a Comment