Saturday, October 10, 2015

Love Changes by Eartha Watts Hicks Review

Love Changes followed Mia on a wonderful and exciting journey. At first glance I didn't think I'd enjoy the book. I took a second look at the cover of the book and changed my mind. The design is simple black, red and white with about three pictures of a beautiful black woman. One of the pictures is featured on the spin of the book and though the picture is small it grabbed my attention. The editor did a great job editing the book. I found little to no mistakes. The story was very relateable. I found it very refreshing to read about someone with a normal job, normal life, and a normal family as opposed to reading about dope boys and rich people problems. This book was definitely a refreshing read and I'm looking forward to reading the sequel. 


5 pens

Mrs. Terry

My Urban Books Blog



1 comment:

  1. Check out the book trailer for Mo's Money.
    This ebook novel is action packed and full of thrills.
    It is an excellent Urban Fiction reading.
    Watch it now on YouTube.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KUt0kXKop1k

    You can order it at Amazon Kindle store.

    ReplyDelete