Saturday, October 10, 2015

Love Changes by Eartha Watts Hicks Review

Love Changes followed Mia on a wonderful and exciting journey. At first glance I didn't think I'd enjoy the book. I took a second look at the cover of the book and changed my mind. The design is simple black, red and white with about three pictures of a beautiful black woman. One of the pictures is featured on the spin of the book and though the picture is small it grabbed my attention. The editor did a great job editing the book. I found little to no mistakes. The story was very relateable. I found it very refreshing to read about someone with a normal job, normal life, and a normal family as opposed to reading about dope boys and rich people problems. This book was definitely a refreshing read and I'm looking forward to reading the sequel. 


5 pens

Mrs. Terry

My Urban Books Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment