Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Hustle by Donisha Derice and Jai Darlene Review

I've had this book for a while and i don't know I didn't read it sooner. Its a very good read. The character development was really great. The plot was not not hard to figure out. Sisters Beau and Belle were night and day but their love for family was the same. I loved the fact that the authors keep me on my toes with the many twist and turns throughout the entire story.  It's a street story with a mix of Christian values. The editing was really good, I don't have to guess what the authors were saying which is always a plus. I read the paperback version and the typesetting is great as well. Now I don't care to much for the cover but the story inside made up for it. I'm excited to see what's going to happen in  "Another Hustle." Well done ladies, you have definitely marked your spot as new authors to watch in 2015.

4.0 Pens

-Qiana Drennen


No comments:

Post a Comment